- Spectacular views over the 3 Gilis and mount Agung in Bali
- Sunrise from Mount Rinjani side
- Smoke throughout hole of Gunung Baru in the middle of Segara Anak lake
- Segara Anak lake and peak of Rinjani mountain 3.726m
Plan for Rinjani 1 (One) Day Trek
- You receive a free pick-up from any location in Lombok, that will take you to the Tetebatu Village.
- You spend the half night with free accommodation in a hotel
- You wake up around 12 AM and receive a light supper
- You begin ascend at 12:30 AM or earlier time
- After about 6/7 hours, you will reach the beautiful crater rim (3.200 meters), where you can see the lake, mount Rinjani and sunrise.
Completing Rinjani One Day Trek
- After some hours, rest, selfie, taking pictures with a gorgeous view, you begin descending down the mountain. After about 2-3 hours, you arrive at your lunch spot.
- After eating, you continue descend and reach the Tetebatu village after about 2-3 more hours.
- A pick up car will take you to retrieve the rest of your luggage, and you will then be taken to your destination location in Lombok island.
Hiking Rinjani Rim One Day Package Price
The cost of this package starts from USD 100 quoted per person with minimum 2 participants in each trip. The more participant involved to join in a group the cheaper price will be quoted per person and so vice verse. Please view the price list below.
RINJANI 1 (ONE) DAY HIKING PACKAGE RATE IN USD
|10 –UP PAX||80$|
The Rinjani 1 (One) Day Trek Price includes:
- Licensed and experienced Mountain Guide and Local Porters
- Transport from Mataram or Airport to Tetebatu and return
- A night accommodation before the trek in Tetebatu
- All meals during the trip
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- Drinking water, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Cookies and candies
Hiking Rinjani 1 (One) Day Price Excludes:
- Tip for Rinjani guide and porters
- Shoes, flash light, warm jacket (can be rented here).