Hiking and trekking Rinjani to the Crater rim 2 days 1 night package start from Senaru village to the crater rim, camp overnight in tent and return to Senaru village at the next day after breakfast and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountain.
Senaru trekking route program is the best and suitable tour package for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim.
Itinerary Trekking Rim Senaru :
Arrival Day Tour:
We will come pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and then transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet with Your trekking guide who will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Day 1 Start Trekking:
Wake up early at 6:30 am and get breakfast at Your hotel. After that, we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to the Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake and camp here for the night.
Day 2 Senaru Trekking:
After happy breakfast + hot drink with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. After lunch we will continue down and arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Rinjani Trekking Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Senaru.
3. All camping equipment:
– Tent ( Detail picture see here )
– Sleeping bags ( Detail picture see here )
– Mattress ( Detail picture see here )
– Pillow ( Detail picture see here )
– Cooking gears ( Detail picture see here )
– Toilet tent ( Detail picture see here )
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru and transfer return.
What You Should to Bring hiking to Plawangan Senaru?
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat.( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information the Senaru Trekking to crater rim tour package or book this tour please email us here.