Rinjani trek 3 days 2 nights to climb Mount Rinjani start from Sembalun to crater rim Sembalun and overnight, in the morning at the second-day climb to the summit of Mount Rinjani at 3,726 meters above sea level then to the lake and overnight. Early morning at last day climb to crater rim Senaru then continue trek down to Senaru village.
Itinerary Mount Rinjani Trek 3 days 2 nights
Pick You up at your arrival in Lombok Island, then transfer to Sembalun drive 2-3 hours by private car. Check-in Hotel in Sembalun the Rinjani valley, then meet your guide gives you briefing describes the route details and all about your program and free at your own leisure.
DAY 1 :
After breakfast starts trekking Rinjani with our guide and porters to Rim Pelawangan Sembalun stay overnight here.
DAY 2 :
Early morning 2.30.am after breakfast start to trekking Rinjani summit to enjoy the sunrise, take photo after that descent from Summit Rinjani to Pelawangan rim.
After 2nd breakfast trekking down to the lake campsite. have lunch, enjoy hot healing water stay overnight here.
DAY 3 :
7.00 am have breakfast then trekking up to Senaru rim, Lunch at post 2 Senaru and proceed to Senaru the west side Rinjani to get transport for next your destination.
Sembalun Mount Rinjani trek 3 days price included :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Sembalun.
3. All camping equipment:
– Sleeping bags
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Sembalun and transfer return.
What You Should to Bring?
– Day pack
– Torch or headlamp
– Trekking shoes
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat.
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
– Spray for muscle/balm
– Camera, Handy cam
– Small towel
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts
– Long trek pants/windproof
– Windproof Jacket
– 2 pieces of shorts
– Trekking stick (optional)
– Sandals (optional)
– Swimming Suite (optional)
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please email us here.