TREKKING START TETEBATU VILLAGE OPEN FOR VISITORS EVERY DAY
The best trip to hiking Rinjani is to Crater rim Tetebatu and Gunung Kondo 2 days 1-night start via Tetebatu village in the morning to crater rim Tetebatu for 7 hours normal walk, stay overnight in a tent and next day early in the morning climb to Gunung Kondo 3.200m above sea level (the 2nd high mountain after Rinjani in Mount Rinjani National Park area) then return to Tetebatu village. This package suitable for all people with a good fitness level.
View at Crater rim Tetebatu
Gunung Kondo in Mount Rinjani National Park area at an altitude of 3.200 meters above sea level is located in -8.453353, 116.410269 including in rural areas Tetebatu, Sikur district, East Lombok, from there we can see a beautiful view over the Segara Anak lake, Mount Baru Jari (new volcano) and the summit of Mount Rinjani.
The Itinerary :
Arrival Day: We will come to pick You up at your arrival in Lombok Island, then transfer to Tetebatu village drive 2-3 hours Air Condition private car. Check-in Hotel in Tetebatu, then meet your guide gives you a briefing describes the route details and all about your program and free at your own leisure.
Day 1 Trek: After breakfast at Hotel we will start the ascent to crater rim Tetebatu, start from Tetebatu village an altitude of 700 meters above sea level by car to start point at the Monkey forest on 800m above sea level (forest attractions in Tetebatu inhabited by monkeys or apes) here we can see the apes (monkeys) in the very large and from this place we can clearly see the Rinjani mountain or crater rim Tetebatu is our goal.
After a 30-minute walk from Monkey Forest we will enter the dense forest and the path that we are going through is new/natural and feels cold because many trees the sun is obscured by the thick leaves are and not feel after a 1 hour 30 minutes we arrive at the first place for a break is called Pondok Belanda or Netherlands huts (perhaps a long time ago this place have been in use by the Dutch people to rest before continuing the trek to the Gunung Kondo or to the Segara Anak lake).
After a break we went on a trip and after 15 minutes we will enter the meadow and in this place, we can see the Tetebatu village is far behind us, and Mount Rinjani on the right side stood tall, and after 1 hour 30 minutes we left the Pondok Belanda, we reach Post two for lunch and rest.
After lunch and enough break, we will continue the journey to crater rim Tetebatu and the track quite steep, so we will reach crater rim Tetebatu after 2 hours normal time and in this place, we set up a tent for rest, dinner, and overnight with the beautiful view of Segara Anak Lake, new volcano and summit of Rinjani soaring through the clouds.
Day 2 Trek: Weak up early at 4.00 am and get a light breakfast with a hot drink and at 4.30 am we will guide you to climb the top of Gunung Kondo at 3.200m for 1,5 hours. We will reach the top when the sunrise, enjoy with panorama and rest here. At 7.00 am we will continue the journey down to the basecamp then continue to the village for 5 hours, have lunch and shower in our hotel, then we will transfer you to your next destination within Lombok island, finish the trip with us.
Trekking Price per person :
- 1 participant = USD 225
- 2 – 3 participants = USD 140
- 4 – 7 participants = USD 120
- 8 ++ participants = USD 100
Hiking Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Tetebatu.
3. All camping equipment:
– Tent ( Detail picture see here )
– Sleeping bags ( Detail picture see here )
– Mattress ( Detail picture see here )
– Pillow ( Detail picture see here )
– Cooking gears ( Detail picture see here )
– Toilet tent ( Detail picture see here )
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Tetebatu and transfer return.
What You Should to Bring?
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat.( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please email us here.