Mount Rinjani Trekking 4 days 3 nights Summit and Lake Segara Anak starting from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, summit, Lake and descend to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for beginner climbers and for those of you who want to enjoy all the natural beauty of the mountain Rinjani
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or another place on Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in Sembalun. Meet Your trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will walk to register at the Rinjani information center.
Trekking starts from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through an open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to the Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. The final approach involves climbing the Rinjani summit up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and a panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa, and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then we’ll continue to descend to Segara Anak Lake for 3 hours.
We stop at the side of the lake to rest. Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, and swimming in the lake. Bath in hot water can soothe away your aches and pains of traveling and is widely known for its natural healing powers. Our porters will prepare lunch for us, dinner and over in the tent at lakeside (2000 m).
After lunch, we will leave the lake and up to the Senaru crater rim (2641m). Our campsite for the night, Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular view. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani to descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) the Car will take you to your next destination.
Trek Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Sembalun.
3. All camping equipment:
– Tent ( Detail picture see here )
– Sleeping bags ( Detail picture see here )
– Mattress ( Detail picture see here )
– Pillow ( Detail picture see here )
– Cooking gears ( Detail picture see here )
– Toilet tent ( Detail picture see here )
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Sembalun and transfer return.
What Should You Bring?
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat. ( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please email us here.