Timbanuh Rinjani Trekking to climb Mount Rinjani from Timbanuh at 950 meters above sea level to crater rim 2.680 meter and in the next day climb to 2nd summit 3.260 m and return to Timba Nuh and Tetebatu.
2D-1N Hiking Rinjani To Crater rim Timbanuh and 2nd Summit on Map
Arrival (Day 0) :
We will come to pick up you from Kuta Lombok, Lombok Airport, Mataram, Senggigi, Bangsal or other location within Lombok island then transfer to Tetebatu, check in hotel in Tetebatu Lombok, meet with us and if enough time we will guide you to waterfall, rice field for warming up before climb to Mount Rinjani next day. Return to hotel dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 1 Trekking :
At 7800 am start of the national park in Timbanuh through the forest and required to plant trees before start cross footpath and the river to pos 1.
And in the jungle we can see the various types of wood and moss, forest vegetables that can cook naturally.
After walking for three hours we arrived in pos 2 where we break for lunch for 1 hour.
After that continue the journey towards pos 3 ( Cemara Nunggala) for 2 hours, and camp here. After rest for 45 minutes while eating snacks and fruit and enjoying savanna on Mount Rinjani.
After enough rest our guide will guide you through the savanna to the Pelawangan Timbanuh 2.680m for 45 minutes enjoying the sunset, views of the Segara Anak lake, new volcano and islands of Sumbawa and return down to campsite, dinner and sleep in tents.
Day 2 Trekking :
Waking up at 3:30 am for a continental breakfast with bread and coffee, tea or milk and then 4:00 start climbing to the top of the south with a time of 2 hours to the peak of 3.500m asl (reachable 3.260m above sea level because trek to 2nd summit is broken after the earthquake on July 2018)
On the peak of the mountain to enjoy the view of the lake Segara Anak, majestic mountains summit 3726m, sunrise over top Rinjani and islands of Sumbawa and then return to basecamp for 1,5 hour to rest and breakfast.
Having finished breakfast and adequate rest we return to (pos 2) for 1,5 hour and continue to (pos 1) for breaks and lunch.
After lunch continue down to Timbanuh and our car will drop back to the hotel in Tetebatu.
After a shower and change clothes finished we will take you to the next destination on the island of Lombok.
Trekking Price per person :
- 1 participant = USD 250
- 2 – 3 participants = USD 155
- 4 – 7 participants = USD 135
- 8 ++ participants = USD 115
Trekking Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Tetebatu.
3. All camping equipment:
– Tent ( Detail picture see here )
– Sleeping bags ( Detail picture see here )
– Mattress ( Detail picture see here )
– Pillow ( Detail picture see here )
– Cooking gears ( Detail picture see here )
– Toilet tent ( Detail picture see here )
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Tetebatu and transfer return.
What You Should to Bring?
– Day pack ( Details and pictures see here )
– Torch or headlamp ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking shoes ( Details and pictures see here )
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat.( Details and pictures see here )
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses ( Details and pictures see here )
– Spray for muscle/balm ( Details and pictures see here )
– Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Small towel ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Long trek pants/windproof ( Details and pictures see here )
– Windproof Jacket ( Details and pictures see here )
– 2 pieces of shorts ( Details and pictures see here )
– Trekking stick (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Sandals (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Swimming Suite (optional) ( Details and pictures see here )
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please email us here.