Rinjani trekking 2 days 1 night to summit of Mount Rinjani 3,726 meters above sea level start from Sembalun in the morning to crater rim Sembalun and overnight here. Early morning trekking up to the summit and back to crater rim then back down to Sembalun.
Itinerary of Rinjani Trek 2 days 1 night.
Day 1. Early morning after breakfast at the hotel walk to the Rinjani National Park office to register and have a briefing for your trip and start trekking Rinjani to crater rim Sembalun for a normal walk of about 7 hours.
After 2 hours of trekking arrive at Post 1 Pemantauan and break to drink tea and some biscuit then continues to Post 3 for 2 hours. At Post-3 rest for 1 hour and have lunch here, then continue trekking up to the crater rim for 2,5 hours and enjoy the beautiful view when arrived at the crater rim, dinner, and overnight here.
Day 2. At 3 am after drinking coffee or tea with some toast start trekking to Mount Rinjani summit with a guide for 3 hours and enjoy the view at a summit with some fruits, biscuits, and hot coffee or tea, then trek down to the crater rim for 1,5 hour.
At crater rim take some rest and breakfast here before continuing back down to Sembalun. At Post 2 or Post 1 take a rest and have lunch here, then continue back to Sembalun, and from Sembalun we will drive you to your next destination in Lombok Island by Car, and finish the trip. thank you.-
This program we prepared all included:
1. Licensed and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One-night accommodation before the trek at a hotel in Sembalun.
3. All camping equipment:
– Sleeping bags
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily ) + hot drink + Mineral water + Soft drink + Fresh Fruits
5. Transport pick up from Kuta Lombok, Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Sembalun and transfer return.
What You Should to Bring?
– Day pack
– Torch or headlamp
– Trekking shoes
– Glove, extra socks, and beanie hat.
– Insect repellent
– Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
– Spray for muscle/balm
– Camera, Handy cam
– Small towel
– 2/3 pieces of T-Shirts
– Long trek pants/windproof
– Windproof Jacket
– 2 pieces of shorts
– Trekking stick (optional)
– Sandals (optional)
– Swimming Suite (optional)
– Binocular (optional)
– Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, biscuits )
For detailed information or book this tour please email us here.